Marine Algae Sea Salt Body Polish with Papaya & Passionfruit Enzymes
Transport to the rhythmic, floral shores of the Pacific Ocean where you will detox and nourish with our Papaya Enzyme infused Marine Algae Sea Salt Body Polish. As the combination of the Dead Sea and natural black Hawaiian lava salt exfoliates, the rich minerals will absorb quickly to replenish the skin to its youthful glow. Nourishing oils will restore and leave the skin supple and radiant. Suitable for all skin types.
DEAD SEA SALT: Known for its therapeutic properties, salt from the Dead Sea contains 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify and cleanse our bodies.
HAWAIIAN BLACK SEA SALT: The sodium chloride content, combined with the trace minerals, work to detoxify and rejuvenate the skin and help fight acne, eczema, wrinkles, sun damage and other blemishes.
MARINE ALGAE: One of the most abundant sources of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are readily absorbed to nourish and rejuvenate the skin. More minerals than almost any other plant on land or sea.
SEA KELP: Mineral and antioxidant rich, Sea Kelp is known to help soften and hydrate dry skin, as well as retain moisture, keeping it hydrated longer. Sea Kelp contains minerals that penetrate the skin and remove toxins.
PASSIONFRUIT ENZYME: In addition to being an exceptional enzyme, Passionfruit is also a great antioxidant offering the skin a healthy glow. Rich in Vitamin A and potassium to help keep skin healthy, it’s a powerful antibacterial shown to reduce sebum secretion promoting a healthier overall complexion.
PAPAYA ENZYME: The protein-dissolving enzymes papain and chymopapain in papaya can help reduce acne by removing dead skin cells that can clog pores. Papain can also remove damaged keratin that can build up on the skin and form small bumps.
- Invigorating and deeply cleansing to support circulation, giving your skin a natural glow
- Removes dead skin cells and encourages regeneration
- Restores natural defenses against dryness
HOW TO USE:
- Spoon onto palm and add some water for a gentle exfoliating paste. Gently massage onto wet skin in a circular motion, starting at the neck and working downward, paying extra attention to rough areas, then rinse.
- For added benefits and aromatherapy, let sit for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Use 1-2 times/week for ideal results.